No gripe over grapes
Certain types of foods must have a place in your daily diet because it is imperative for us to consume foods that improve our immunity. Red Globe grapes are an ideal addition to your diet as they are rich in vitamins, potassium, calcium, and iron. These large, round fruits help maintain skin health and are also known to slow down the aging process.
Health benefits of Red Globe grapes
Red Globe grapes contain less calories, and therefore, make for a great midday snack. They also contain antioxidants called flavonoids which help in detoxing the body and improving immunity at the same time. Red Globe grapes can play a pivotal role in protecting you against various viruses and associated diseases.
These grapes are also rich in Vitamin C, A, B6, potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorus that help you maintain skin and bone health.
Supply chain of Red Globe grapes
Red Globe Grapes are harvested between July to October. Originally from Barbados, this hybrid fruit was created accidentally by combining the orange and the pomelo fruit in the 17th century. Slowly, parts of eastern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East started cultivating this fruit owing to its growing demand and popularity.
Do you wish to lay your hands on premium quality Red Globe grapes? If yes, then L’exotique is the brand for you. Here’s why L’exotique is the best.
- Premium quality: L’exotique provides premium quality, imported, hand-picked fruits which are sourced directly from the finest orchards across the globe.
- Excellent supply chain management: We are one of the top importers in India, sourcing fruits from 5 continents and 10 countries spanning both hemispheres, and supplying to 50 cities across India.
- Customer satisfaction: Customers are our top priority, and we believe in giving the best to our customers to keep them happy.
When you buy fruits from L’exotique, we guarantee quality, hygiene, and freshness. Our quality-assured farm-fresh exotic fruits go through in-depth standardized checks before they reach you. Our brand is built on quality and trust.
- What are Red Globe Grapes good for?
Red Globe grapes are great for your overall health. Red Globe grapes are rich in Vitamin C, A, B6, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, and Phosphorus which help you maintain skin and bone health. They also contain flavonoids that help detox the body and improve immunity.
- Where are Red Globe grapes grown?
Red Globe grapes are grown in warm regions such as Chile, Australia, and California in the US. Almost 30% of the fruit growing area in Chile is dedicated to Red Globe grapes; nearly 99% of the grapes grown in the US are in California, and Australia produces around 30% of Red Globe grapes.
- Are Red Globe grapes good for wine?
Yes, Red Globe grapes are a good choice to prepare wine. Wine prepared using these grapes is tastier than the ones made using other grapes.